Update: Learning 3D

     There may be a bigger gap in between my posts for a while. I'm learning Blender and a bit of game designing and modding on the side. I want to create a full body of characters in 3D and rig them for more artistic monster vore erotic scenes and animations. I should be able to post things faster once I have a workflow going and some models made and ready to go. I also want to get a career in the relevant field. So hopefully I can get the level of quality and style to something outstanding.
     There is a painting and a quick story almost ready to go in the meantime. I just need to finalize the illustration and I'll be doing it along with a quick trip I've been planning (and been delayed) since I can travel with the iPad I draw it on and am not able to practice Blender.

Comments