Monthly Update: April 2021

The Source Filmmaker animation is still in progress. I decided to make it two parts and animating the first part is done. I just need to cut and edit them and find audios for it.

The second part is what I actually wanted to do with the full vore scene. It is also an experiment of how much work can be reduced to show what is happening in a very cluttered area such as the inner organs of a monster. But I wanted to develop a story and a theme to get to that point so the audience could have a better understanding of what is happening, which is what part one is about.

From the pace that it is going, part one can be released this weekend if nothing interrupts me.

I probably am going to work on the second part soon after so I don't forget the tune, which may be released sometime in May.



I am still struggling with how to mix the mystery monster horror vore theme with consensual sex to make convincingly relatable characters and stories, or at least the ones that I can relate to.

I like the thrill of not knowing, exploring with the risk of damnation, and body horror. But I don't know why anyone I find relatable would feel safe enough to willingly have sex with the monster of those characteristics or relaxed enough to enjoy it and be aroused under the circumstances.

The latest explanation I got about it is by creating a universe where people consider such exploration as normal and there are enough safety precautions to do it almost risk-free. But even then, being risk-free is that much less thrilling, which defeats the purpose of horror a little. And keeping the horrifying factors all the way could mean making the character who likes it into that character no longer being able to enjoy it by dying or in severe trauma, which would be sad and wasteful. And mind controlling a person via magic or chemical to make her constantly enjoy the non-stop ecstasy sort of disregards the characteristics of a character as well because I know humans would generally get sick of that much repetition no matter how good it is.

Years I've been contemplating this and I haven't found a repeatable recipe yet, which makes the whole process quite time-consuming.

Let me know if anybody has a way around or through this one. It might inspire me with this and that.

Comments

  1. I think a hentai did that well, although the series didn't last very long. Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead has these vore scenes that match the description that you're looking for: "mix the mystery monster horror vore theme with consensual sex to make convincingly relatable characters and stories" and " the thrill of not knowing, exploring with the risk of damnation, and body horror".

    The best one I think is the first vore/sex scene within the 10th minute of the first episode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I think that one is pretty infamous. I do like a few of its scenes.

      Delete
  2. You may want to check your Twitter for a response 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going through some older 8bit philosophy vids (check them out) and the one that seems to apply here is the one about our fascination with serial killers- it’s a way of getting close to our mortal fears without the “inconvenience” of actually experiencing it. It’s a safe way of experiencing the depths of human depravity that we may all secretly crave. Entertaining our dark side can be therapeutic (consciously or subconsciously and which would provide a nice reinterpretation of your previous work). The video goes on to speak about the inherent drive for domination over nature and others. In your case however, the creatures provide an actual encounter and I feel they manifest a paradox that is not unlike Hellraiser’s “greatest pain is the greatest pleasure.” Maybe something along the lines that grotesqueness and disgust coincide with hyper-excitability (like how fetishes develop). From a neurological viewpoint, the love and hate circuits overlap some of the same parts. Furthermore, the character’s sense of domination is challenged and provides a great question- is the monster making her subservient by its pleasure or is it that, by her orgasms, she has achieved “domination” of the creature?

    Now our measure of disgust is processed through the Insula, and perhaps monstrosities would bring about a natural aversion but maybe because the creatures are exotic the encounter leads to more intrigue at first glance than disgust. Have you seen the movie, The Untamed? The main woman is unsatisfied with her love life and is encouraged by a friend to “try out” an alien, whose presence also excited copulation of the animals in the area. I also read about the Skinner box, which was an experiment that had mice conditioned to the point where they sought to stimulate their pleasure circuit even beyond the natural drives for food and water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds pretty accurate to me as far as I can understand. Also sounds like something I want to look into more of. I have heard some similar stories.

      I have been contemplating why our primal instinct drive us to seek danger and problems. Something about the idea of being closer to death making us feel more alive as if we're challenged to survive. It can definitely be healthy exercises if it's done right for the individual's stress tolerance such as participating sport or kissing someone. It's something we've been practicing as a hunting species, from what I've been told by biologists and psychologists.

      Some also told me vorephilia also has a sense of being a nourishment to someone or the comfort of being in a chamber similar to a womb. I haven't quite thought of it that way. But they sounded like a cherry on the top of the domination idea of being wanted and letting someone else control the horror factor while still having all the fun playing innocent.

      Delete

Post a Comment