Monthly Update: May 2020

     Progress of an untitled project so far:

















     This is not the draft of the final cut. Some scenes or components will be added or removed.



     I'm conflicted in between whether I'm going to color this into a simpler comic book style or a more realistically illustrated style, in the middle of the usual "quality or quantity" scaling.



     Also, changed the theme for my Blogger. I liked the broad gallery view option with the last theme. But this was letting me move around faster and better background color customization so it doesn't blast the screen with white light.



Comments

  1. OooO love where this is going! I think you should go with the simpler comic book style.. but its up to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking going that direction and focus more on storytelling with extra images.

      Delete

Post a Comment