Monthly Update: August 2019

     I am leaving my home country in 6 days. So I’ve been busy preparing and doing more stuff that I no longer can do at least for several months. Ironically, painting and writing aren’s in the list of the things that I can’t do anymore. I will be carrying my iPad and a laptop. So they will be still coming during the trip.
     Source Filmmaker works, however, will be fully stopped since my workspaces won’t be compatible for it anymore in 4 days when I ship my PC to friends in Germany. There were a couple of animation works from it that I’ve been working on. And I will see if I can just finish them as images and still share. I may resume using that program again if I can find a steady home to settle and get a decent desktop.

     On the work progression side, I’ve been cooking on a couple of short stories, a series story, some single image ideas, a graphic novel series idea, and been thinking about re-drawing my older works (especially the ones that’s done with photoshops) to see how much I have improved over the years. I’ve been liking the creatures from The Thing and various leeches. So there’ll be a few of those. They will be coming in the following months, slowly but steadily. 
     The following image is an example for the graphic novel:

     I believe that’s it for now. A lot’s been happening this month for me. It’s quite exciting and scary to leave so much to live something new.
     Now I am now going to write some ideas I’ve been getting and make some images.

Comments

  1. I love your early photoshop/manips! Where can I find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best place would be here in my blogger gallery. Though, you will have to open the Archive and Show More to go back a few years to find them.

    Also, sorry about the late response. The notifications for the comments in Blogger isn't quite convenient for me to see and I'm still working on how to make it more visible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment