Monthly Update: May 2021

The second part of the "Therapy" animation is in progress. Its intro animation is finished and now I need to set up the animation for the main meat.


The theme of that animation/story is that of building up trust and lust through relaxation and honesty (alongside xenophilia and domination). And it was paced similar to the women I liked usually had it when they enjoyed themselves so I can see some reliability. Some found this a bit too slow. But I think what is happening in the scenes still could be overstimulating for the woman if it was actually happening, especially if waking up in the middle of it and not knowing where she is or what she is with (stranger-danger element, something I find hard to feel comfortable with myself). Hopefully, the first animation that introduced those two is a convincing warm-up enough for them for what is to happen in the second animation. Because it is going to be a full-body vore where she gets a lot of not-safe-for-work attention that she occasionally fantasized about but never been able to find someone/thing who would actually do it for her until now.


A practical idea for the animation is also to be smarter about how to animate it by reducing works with visual tricks and illusions rather than going full-scale full-time job all the time with a few hundred tentacles and organs while still telling the story it was meant to. I do think animation itself could use more polishing. But I am getting more comfortable and consistent with the process. And thankfully, it seems to be doing what it is supposed to do, which I'm going to need a lot more of on the second video.


Also, a fun fact I noticed for my processes, I used to think the story is the quickest work, and animation or painting is the longest. Then the sound and scene design are just something I cut and slap on top of each other. But I noticed I end up spending almost equal time on the scene set up, animation, sound design, and story. Something about giving them balanced attention to detail and the fact that I appreciate all of their aspects seems to make me work in all fields with similar efforts. 

Comments