Monthly Update: December 2020

Not much to update since the last month, still going through the contracts I got going until January.

I noticed needing to supply my life from other jobs is distracting me from practicing this and slowing the progression too much. So I am considering making this my main source of income, meaning, making some of the things into paid contents with higher quality and quantity. Most of the concept arts will still be free, which should be of similar quality to what has been posted so far. But fully polished paintings, graphic novels, and some animations may be the subjects of paid content. More decisions and updates relating to this should become visible from about February.

Comments

  1. Wishing you all the best in that endeavour! I dont know of anyone else better putting out as much quality content as you are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment