Deleted Scripts/Drafts: Swallowed in the Swamp



These are some of the concepts and drafts that I had before that I couldn't quite see the progression that I wanted but still thought were decent ideas that may see more completion later or by others.


The currently released version has much shorter dialogues.
After about 15 drafts like these, I figured I can just get it done with fewer words that sum up the most important bits.

Let me know if you see anything salvageable and how I may able to polish the story in the future.





---

<Draft - Untitled 0718>



She jumped into the abandoned container that held an alien biomass for cloning. It was a more intriguing environment for her monster domination fetish and a perfect cushion to replace a pillow that she can ride on.




Turns out, her orgasm had power to bring the biomass into life. It evolved life forms that become nourished by her ecstasy. Their bodies adapted to what turned her on faster than she knew she wanted them, dominating and lingering on her naughtiest fantasy gentally surprised.




She playfully juggled her attempt to escape their snare with just giving into their icky maw doing something amazing in between her legs. This biomass chemical was designed to give life and it will keep her labia excited without feeling sore or irritated regardless of savaged orgasms they make her have. They were only making her want more, refreshed and rejuvenated.




She moaned and screamed spasmodically as they explored and tasted every part of her body that pleased her. Her desperate voice was muffled with her face hugged by a slithering maw and her mouth gagged by its massive tongue, which felt similar to what was happening to her lady part. She passionately kissed them back with both sets of her lips. It felt like it was going to burst her heart with energy.







Her fetish driven lust and motions pulsed the alien cloning fluid into life. It evolved savaged creatures from her naughtiest fantasy that are nourished by her orgasms. They were hungry, ensnaring and eating her, licking and lingering on everywhere that turned her on.




Recognizing her own horror fantasy role-play that came true, she spasmodically screamed and playfully tried to escape only to feel her skin sinking further into their stretching insides. Her pounding heart eventually gave into the edging and passionately kissed their tongues back with both pairs of her lips. Her mind became blissfully numb from her whole body flushing a series of pleasantly overstimulating jolts.




She realized she won’t feel fatigued or irritated regardless of how many powerful orgasms she has. The biomass that meant to give life was fueling her, keeping her rejuvenated and driven. And they won’t stop as long as she wants.







---


<Draft - Untitled 0720>



Swol Creep




Native Wild Plant.




Carnivorous Psychic Vampire.




Preferred Meals:

Human Female,

Naughty Thoughts,

Sexual Fluids.




Habits:

Ambush and engulf.

Mind-read and seduce.

Squeeze and stimulate.

Extract and ingest.




Current Behavior:

Ingesting Preferred Meal

(Ms. Emily S. Kell).




Locating Ms. Emily S. Kell...






[Deep Scanning Mode]

Location of Ms. Emily S. Kell:

Ingestion Chamber.




WARNING: Human in peril.

Rescue Report: Unavailable.

Network Manually Disabled

by ms. Emily S. Kell.




Current Status:

Alive.

Confused.

Thrilled.




Ingested by Genital Eaters.

Attempting to break free.

Aroused by the ingestion process.

Confused, thrilled,










[Automated Survailance]

Surveillance Crew: 0 (Next Shift: 6 months, 12 days.)




Creature Profile: Swamp Vile Worm.

- Carnivore.

- Contains paralyzing non-lethal venom in its saliva.

- Engulfs and ensnares its prey within its digestive system while its inner organ tentacles keep the prey alive and leech.

- Behaviors of intelligence to play, torment, dissect, explore, and experiment with its prey while it process.

- Behaviors of empathy, such as attachment or sexual curiosity, towards other beings with high intelligence and empathy.




Fluid Chemical Components:

Various chemicals from inner organ arousals.

Saliva, Sweat, and Vaginal Fluid of Ms. Emily S. Kell.




Anything that satisfies ms. [REDACTED]’s soft vore and tentacle based sexual domination fantasy.








---

<Draft - Horror in the Swamp 1001>



[Blackscreen]




They all left.




It’s just you and me now.




If you can still read my mind,

go ahead and swallow me.






[External Scene]




I’m glad I don’t have to cut open a dead specimen.




It’s much more interesting to feel you around.




So, I get which one of these is your tongue.

But what are the rest?




Are they…




Ew.

Feels like a bit of everything.




And yes, that weird mouth thing can engulf my hand.

Gross. But I kinda like the way you’re doing it.

And I have a weird thing about…




Um…






[Internal Scene]




That went in my shorts.




You’re curious about me too, aren’t you?




That’s a bit intimate move in-between humans.

But I guess you’re…

Well, you let me in yours. I guess we’re all being intimate.




So, could you…




move that a little…




further in?

And help me get my clothes off?




I want to try something.

But my arms and legs are stuck in your organs...






[Internal Line Scene]




Now, um…

Let me move, like...




Mmm…




Yes, keep it right there…









I’m in your ingestion chamber, aren’t I?




Where you adapt your organs

to best suit your… I guess, “victims”.




Am I your “victim” too?




I can feel your shapes are changing down there.




What organ is this?




Is that..?




Oh wow.




How…





---

<Draft - Untitled 1002>




[Blackscreen]


I have a thing for the creatures in this swamp.


Sometimes I go to these mucky pools and sink myself halfway up to my groin to have a bit of sexy fantasy with myself.


One of those pools turned out to be a camouflage of a much larger creature underneath it.




[Scene 1]


The mud under my feet moved and I sank into it, only it was into something made of warm flesh.


Its enormous lips rose up out of the pool as they curled up to my legs waist.


I was startled by the attack and tried to escape. But with half of my lower body in its mouth, it was quite impossible to break free.


I was naked and horny when this happened.


It kept me in place and licked me.


Maybe it wanted to see if I’m edible.

Or maybe it just wanted to give me really gross cunnilingus.


Either way, although I kept fighting it, I did end up secretly liking it.


Then it swallowed me whole.


I guess it liked me too.




[Scene 2]


I used some giant carnivorous snails to get myself off before. Although I’m not sure how much they were aware of my sexual intention, the ways they eat my genital is one of my favorites in this swamp.


But I’ve never been swallowed whole before.


I fully expected to suffocate, torn, crushed, or melt in a pool of acid.

‘Kinda sexy and definitely horrible way to go,’ I thought.

But while a lot happened when I was pushed down in its throat, none of the unpleasant ones happened.


Well, maybe except for being covered in gross living flesh while I was naked.

But something about that turns me on. So that one didn’t bother me as much.


What I did notice was that this thing’s organs are just riddled with parasites from the swamp. They were crawling all over my body when I was in it as well.


That, or this is one of those creatures that repurpose and mold its prey into its own organs when it ingests them.

Supposedly, it helps to adapt to its next victim, to ingest better.

I wish I was able to see it. But it was too dark in there.


I had to go with my imaginations.




[Scene 3]


I did get to feel everything,

like that pulsing swell of flesh that managed to squeeze in between my thighs.




[Blackscreen]


I can feel tendrils growing from it. I probably should plot my escape from this.

It’s almost rubbing my clitoris when it pulses.


But I do like it a bit gross and horrible.


I want to take advantage of this a little.


I hope it likes the way I taste.

Because I want to use it to stimulate some personal parts of mine...




[Scene Loop 1]


Yes, keep it right there…


That feels good…


… Something just licked me.


What?


Oh fuck…


What are you…?




[Orgasm 1]


Fuck… It just… sucked me…


What was that?


Oh no…


Fuck…


I…


Can’t…




[Orgasm 2 00:58]


Fuck…


No… I can fight it…


Stop… drinking that…




[Orgasm 3 01:18]


Gross…


Oh fuck… XD


You again?




[1:30]


$%^&#


That was so good…


The tentacles on that one’s face…


The ways its suctions jerked my clitoris…


… still turning me on…


I want more…


That’s the spot. That’s…


That tongue…




[2:20]


That was in my vagina…


I should… escape...


before it...


does that…


I can’t…


I have to resist…


No…


Why?...




[2:45]


How do you know how to do this?


So slimy...






[3:04]


Wait, I like that…


Put this back in your mouth.


So gross and… naughty...


Faster...


Faster...


F…




[3:25]








Did I turn you on when I masturbated?





---

<Draft - Untitled 1003 2>



[Blackscreen]




I have a thing for the creatures in this swamp.




Sometimes I go to these mucky pools and sink myself halfway up to my groin to have a bit of sexy fantasy with myself.




Turns out, whatever the magic these pools are made of, they can summon creatures according to my energy.









[Scene 1]




The mud under my feet moved and I sank into it, only it was into something made of warm flesh.




Its mouth alone was bigger than me and it engulfed me whole from the start.




I was startled and terrified at first. It was gross and horrible to think its fleshy inner organs crushing and suffocating me.




But a moment later, I realized its mouth gum tentacles were keeping me quite comfortable. I became confused and curious.




Then they began to slip into my pants and undressed me. Its intent to subjugate me sexually felt pretty clear.




I didn’t know what it wanted at the time. I tried to fight it and use spells to escape.




But before the magic in my hand can fire, one of its tongues licked it and sapped it away.




It was eating my magic as well as my body.




I was powerless and fully naked to the pulsing tongues that stroke my legs and groin.




But despite my futile attempts to make it stop, I couldn’t help but secretly enjoy it.




And I might have hinted the creature that I liked it when I started grinding on one of its sacs.




Soon it squeezed its throat to swallow me in further along with my hopes to escape.




After a while of sliding down in its flesh funnel, I eventually arrived at what I now know as its ingestion chamber.








[Scene 2]




That was where it traps and devour all of its victims to absorb and repurpose them into its body mass.




Then those absorbed bodies can be used on its next victim to ingest them more efficiently.




It makes sense why there were so many shapes of appendages and mouths within its gut.




At the time, however, I thought those were other living parasites infested all over its organs,

and that they were about to infest me as well.




They took turns with giving me what were clearly cunnilinguses while some bigger ones engulfed my head, arms, and legs to hold me down.




Now I know that they were exploring and adapting to me to eat me at my most vulnerable to see which mutation aroused me the most.




I honestly did enjoy the diversity. And the process of “infesting” me lasted for quite a while.




It gave me some time to imagine naughty things of my own.




I went ahead and enjoyed having my own kind of fantasies while those genital eaters fed on me, such as being webbed and forced to cum by those vibrating mushrooms,




bondage with a land octopus, tortured in a jar of pervert snails, a large leech with a tongue in my pants, being mind-controlled and webbed by a dread spider while it licked me, and so on.




I mostly wouldn’t want them to actually happen, knowing how dangerous any of those creatures can be.




But I made an exception for these creepies on my lady part for being passionate about cunnilingus.




I might have given them some naughty moans when it felt good while I kept playing the role of a helpless victim who’s still resisting their horrifying infestation.




And meanwhile, I learned how to signal them to make me cum.




All I had to do was press my groin upward to where at least one of their mouths usually is and they can make the stimulation a bit stronger for me.




But one of those times when I signaled them to put it in their mouth, there was a monster waiting for me.








[Scene 3]




It was like a body of a large snail fused with a tentacle of a giant land octopus just big enough to slip in between my legs and cup my crotch completely.




The underside of its tentacle, where it would touch my genital, had a massive tongue that smeared itself all across my labia and throbbed me in and out of my vagina.




There were also a dozen suction cups and a few tentacles, slipping and sucking in between my slits and always at least a couple nibbling my clitoris.




I pressed my genital into its mouth where all of my favorite stimulations happened simultaneously.




That one made me cum the hardest.




I got pretty intimidated by how much it knew my body and dominated me, how much it liked to eat me at my naughtiest and the most vulnerable.

I hoped that it stayed.








[Blackscreen]




I dared at it, challenged it that I’ll make it cum this time.




To my pleasant horror, it was still there.










[Cycle 1.0]




It wasn’t fair.




With this thing keep drinking my magic,

I was just an ordinary girl

trapped in this living sex dungeon

who likes this kind of domination and orgasms too much.




I didn’t want it to stop

as long as it wanted me.







[Cycle 1.1]




It drank my fluid mindlessly,

grossly sucking while I came.




I might have given it too much hint of how much I enjoyed it








[Cycle 2.0]






I’m still not sure what it wanted. It wasn’t melting me or anything.




Maybe it just really liked the juice from my vagina.




I thought, ‘If that’s what you want, you’ll have to take it from this here.’








[Cycle 2.1]




I wanted to keep feeding it. But I kept coming too quickly.




Fortunately, the mutated organs were also very good at keeping me aroused.




And I have a lot to give.








[Cycle 3.0]




The ways its slimy tentacles circled around my genital...




how it massaged all of its slits...




the vile mouth that I imagined must be kissing it...




the sense of surrender when it sucked on my clitoris…




Then I felt its massive tongue slipping into my vagina.






It cupped my groin again, possessing it, dominating it

when it found out that its tongue can enter my vagina

and tasted the untapped fluid in it.




Its excitement almost felt like it was humping me.








[Cycle 3.1]




Could it be that the creature was also enjoying me sexually?




It started to feel like it.




I blushed by the thought of it.




Someone knows all of my naughty secrets

and what I did when they touched me.






[Cycle 3.2]




This felt like it was complimenting me.




I liked it.




I wanted it t








It’s nice to have a good company around

on a world full of monsters

and no other humans around.








[Cycle 4.0]




[Blackscreen]

Comments

  1. I think the consent and communication between the creature and the person in 'They all left. It’s just you and me now.' draft is really, really nice. My biggest kink is open communication and explicit consent.

    I also really like the amalgam idea, and the creature 'infesting' its 'victims'. Maybe leave them with a gift they will find out about some time later... but REALLY stress the empathetic link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do enjoy those concepts as well. I'll be keep polishing them the next time I write.
      Thanks for the input.

      Delete

Post a Comment