Monthly Update: June 2020

     
     If you have seen what I was working on from the last month's Monthly Update, I have split it into 3 different works now. One has turned into a full illustration and has been uploaded as "Safe Place". 

     The second separated piece is being edited and added into a theme of demonic snail/leech-infested room and removed massive tentacles entirely. This is the one I'm mainly figuring out how to make sense of the story and will go along with most of the scenes from the last month's Monthly Update.

     The third one is a woman fully cocooned in a flesh wall and its chamber that shares some mutual domination fantasies.



     Also, this started happening: 







     This is made with the rotoscope animation technique. This makes the animation look quite realistic since it is copying the real people's video footage. But I was not quite able to make it to do how I wanted it before.
     I found out that I can now with some extra years of learning and practicing. So I might do these more often in the future.

     I was studying and figuring out how to design the inner organs of a flesh chamber more invigorating. And it turned into something similar to what it looks like from my older photoshop-hybrid post "Organ Grinder".

     I want to finish the other stories first. Then this animation project will be continued.

     So far, potential applications to these GIF animations I am looking forward to are:
     - Fill in the colors.
     - Add more effects such as slime.
     - Add more scenes (maybe two or three more) to make it a loop.
     - Make it a video with audio and progressing subtitled storyline with the loop.
     - Fully illustrate/remake "Organ Grinder' and make it a connecting story.
     - Connect the story with the current flesh wall/chamber story I am working on.



     I am facing some uncertainty about where I'm going to be physically or how much privacy I'll have in the near future. So the progress will be slowed and I may not have much to post during that time. But they will not be halted as far as I can tell and will be posted when I am confident with what has been created.



     It is always a struggle to figure out how to develop a story of sexual confidence from my lead females with safety and certainty while mixing it with slimy horror and mystery. I am always looking for inspiration from various sources. And comments that my viewers write for me are of significant help in knowing what I've done right and which direction I can take.

     For those of you who are new or consistent audiences of my ideas, thank you for being such great supports for me.



Comments

  1. Wow! The animation looks very cool. Also love the idea of the snail/leech infested room, very erotic imo! Can't wait to see more :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swore I heard her moaning and a squeal or two! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be working on a game dude, interesting concepts you manage there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am a big fan of those sprite games.
      It's been tough to get around the coding parts. But maybe.

      Delete

Post a Comment