Monthly Update: May 2019

     I've been drawing a bit more than usual, building some confidence in designing, getting some better angles and poses, and doing them a bit faster and cleaner. I've been feeling pretty good about that. Then I got sick. Then I went back to it. And now they look kinda silly to me again and I want to re-do some chunks.

     My most recent title is called "Nest" so far. And I am applying some that I learned from the survey I did about what's the attraction to erotic tentacle. I have 4 drafts of it which are now being repurposed for its 5th draft. I am learning how to make more suspense and less trying-to-explain-everything.

     There are also several scene sketches that I've drawn for the 4th draft. I'm thinking of using one of them that I like the most and paint maybe one or two more that compliment it and the 5th draft. The other sketches and some previous story ideas will be revealed on Blogger as a "behind the scene" post after the main story release.

Comments