Monthly Update: February 2019



I'm trying something new to see how it goes. The most recent work is using Source Filmmaker models and their poses as sort of a mold, then I'm painting with that into my own style of art. Other than knowing how the result is going to look like from the start giving me some confidence with the painting process, this is also helping me practice flesh textures and poses from humanoid body parts such as face angles and fingers that I'm still not used to. It's been a good learning process in the last couple of weeks. And I'm expecting it to be done by next month.


Other projects I'm working on the side are another Source Filmmaker animation and that comic book project I hinted on last month's update.

I am still debating how to approach another Latch Worm style series and a pixel art animation.


On a more social networking side, I've been writing a comment about the theme I'm going with and I figured I can share it more publically. This has also been vaguely explained in my profile description and a bit more on Patreon page. But to add a bit more detail, here's what I said:

"To me, sex is about complimenting lives and sharing each other's bodies and minds. And I've been enjoying the theme where both or more characters becoming more of their own selves with each other. Physical transformation, complete digestion, and being eternally trapped to have sex are intriguing fantasies that my characters also tease about. But it would defeat the purpose of what I like about these characters if one of them ends up dead or the characteristics get absorbed by another one. And while I can fetishize those fantasies, I wouldn't want them to actually happen to myself nor do those to the one I care about. And I make characters I can relate, which means they wouldn't do those either.

Also, I find trust with each other's differences more intimate (which there would be a lot of in between a human and a tentacle-based creature having sex consensually) than any sex without it or that ends it (which I would find very sad, which is a big turn off for me). This is another motivation for me to keep sex lively than deadly."

Comments