Update: New Job, Animation

I learned a phrase, "Survival Job" used by other artists recently.
(It's what most people call the "real job" that artists use to get by while working on their passion projects during their free time.)

I got one of those.

Not an entry, either. Meaning more money, but also more responsibilities and trainings.

Got busy, in a healthy way.

Enjoyable job, good people in my team, not too creatively draining (so I could use it at home).

Very rare to get something like this and this comfortably, so I'm committed there for the time being.


This means I haven't had a lot of time to make stuff for here.

So I made a routine.

About half an hour a day or two, I've been animating.

Got about this far:





Just wanted to show you that.


Until next time! :D



Comments

  1. That looks really good. would it be possible for the "meat" to spread the woman's legs much further apart with primal force... as far as possible... to make it easier for this horny tentacle to dive into her waiting pussy, and so that she can really enjoy the hot pleasure much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, buddy, don't lose confidence, don't give up, we're all here to support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the LoFi feel of it but you really are doing some amazing work with those animations. Can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment